Top 25 Reasons to Date a Pilot
1. The Uniform
2. Free/cheap travel (sure it’s standby but it still has its perks)
3. Weekday dates
Going on weekday dates is a bonus to being married to a pilot.
4. Unless they’re studying, they usually don’t bring work home with them
5. There are nights you can watch whatever you want and not listen to him complain
When your pilot’s away you can watch whatever you want on TV!
6. He probably won’t be home when your online shopping purchases arrive
7. Weekdays at home when they can do school pickup and dropoff!
8. Afternoon quickies that don’t have to be quick
9. Gifts from around the world
An endless supply of mini toiletries – for your guest room or to donate to charity.
10. Mini toiletries
11. Regular supply of free water bottles
12. Having someone to scope out the best holiday spots and hotels
13. Hotel discounts
14. Living with someone who gets to work at their dream job
15. The potential to earn a great income (sure it can take a while but the opportunity is there)
16. Absence makes the heart grow fonder
17. A run of days off is like leave without having to use your leave allocation
18. Getting paid extra to go in to work on a day off
19. Fedex Discount (just show their ID at any Fedex staffed location to receive 75% off air shipments)
20. Having someone who can probably help the kids with their maths homework
21. You become very capable at fixing stuff
22. Visiting busy attractions on a weekday instead of a crazy weekend!
23. Not having to cook a decent meal every night
24. Regular duty free